April 16, 2009

So Fetch!

There's nothing like the look and feel of new clothes. If I could wear new clothes (that looked good on me) everyday, I think I would have a perma-smile on mah' face!

I bought a couple of super cute scrub tops today, you know the kind: cute pattern, colourful, figure-flattering with a tie in the back. I have never owned scrub tops like this, and I'm SO excited to go to work tomorrow so I can wear them.

This scrub top is by White Cross Uniforms, and it features a multi-coloured star pattern, with black ruffled sleeves and bottom, a band under the bust, and ties in the back.

Girly, and cute!

 P1080163copy

Not shown is my other new top which is a blue pattern with pinks, aquas and greens, and.... Ariel (from the Little Mermaid)!!! So fetch!

4 comments:

mrs shortcake said...

OHH! SO ADORABLE! And, your hair looks GREAT!

Vanessa Z. said...

VERY nice!

sweetartist said...

Thanks ladies! :)

Saramonella said...

Love the picture, and the hair is verrry nice too!